After completing our first Compassion Project in December 2013, Ray White Leading Edge is very excited to have completed our second project in June 2014!
Our Second Critical Intervention Project required us to raise the funds needed to potentially provide a safe, accessible source of potable water for 100 Compassion assisted children and their families and more than 5000 community members.
The outcome of this project means the people of the Nguutani Village now have access to an improved water source
* Pump installation
* Water connection and distribution points
* Construction and equipping of the borehole
* Development and review of Community Action Plan
* Hygiene and sanitation awareness campaigns
* Training and Operation and Maintenance for water operators/artisans and hygiene promotion
* Monitoring of the project