This stunning representation of affordable luxury offers magnificent comfort and style in equal measure.
Outstanding Features Include:
* Lovely paved Verandah at front entrance
* Separate Lounge room with gas bayonet and sliding door leading to the outdoor entertaining area
* Formal Dining room that can easily be converted to a useful study space
* 4 Bedrooms - Main bedroom is a great size with ceiling fan, walk in robe, beautiful renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and soft close doors. All other bedrooms have built in robes and quality carpet
* Fantastic Open Plan Living, very spacious Family / Meal with ceiling fan, reverse cycle Air Con unit, quality built in cabinets. A 'real' log fire makes it a cozy gathering on the cold nights
* The cook in the family will enjoy the exquisite chef style Kitchen - stone bench tops, Bosch dishwasher, Smeg cooker with extra wide oven, gas hot plates. There is a range hood, island bench and quality tiled splash back, walk in pantry, fridge and microwave recess
* Well equipped, renovated laundry. There is ample bench space and plenty of storage
* 2 toilets
* Your outdoor paradise awaits - boasting an impressive timber pitched pergola, with extensive timber decking, fully fenced below ground Pool surrounded by limestone pavers and gorgeous established, low maintenance gardens, powered Shed, generous sized lawn area for the kids and family pet to play.... This outdoor space is a true representation of ultimate relaxation for all your family and friends
* Roller shutters to the front of the property
* Corinthian style doors throughout
* Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Skirting boards
* Double remote garage with drive through access to the back of the property
* Side access with under cover storage
* Gas hot water
* Land size: approx 639sqm
* Only approximately 11km to Joondalup City Centre. Easy walking distance to ever popular Mindarie Marina and beach - perfect location! An abundance of luxury living awaits. Be quick to secure a 'real' treasure!
Call Lisa / Maureen on 0413 654 911.
Garry & ElizabethWould just like to say that after trying for months with another Agent, I couldn't have been happier with the quality of service that Lisa and Maureen McMahon provided us with. Lisa was enthusiastic, positive, got things moving really fast and ultimately sold our house on the 2nd home open. We got exactly the price we wanted and the sale was quick and painless. I would have no hesitation in personally recommending Lisa and Maureen to anyone who would like professional, friendly and most efficient service.