" SEAGROVE ESTATE "
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Walking distance to schools, shops, parks and more with bus stop to the far left of home.
The lucky buyer will be impressed to reap the rewards of this much loved family home with nothing to do but move straight in.
* Formal lounge
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Second bedroom with built in robe
* Third bedroom with built in robe
* Fourth bedroom with built in robe
* Activity area for the kids/study
* Spacious kitchen over looking the family room
* Open plan living with separate games room
* Beautifully decorated and neutral tones
* Nbn Activated
* Second main bathroom
* Double lock up garage with access to rear enough space for a trailer
* A frame patio area which is brick paved
* Easy care gardens front and back
For more information please contact Ursula
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.